Why Use Missoula Painting Company?
our team of skilled professionals ensures that every project we undertake is executed with precision and attention to detail
Residential House Painters in Missoula, MT
You can count on us for quality exterior painting for your walls, siding, all of the trim, and wherever else you want to be brightened up. That way, when a customer, guest, or potential buyer of your property comes to visit, they will feel confident knowing that the quality of work is high. When we are done painting the exterior of your home or business, you will find extraordinarily straight and clean lines between the transition to exterior trim, doors, porches, etc. You can also expect a rich coat of paint on all surfaces to ensure you are getting the most out of your chosen colors.
When we paint the interior of your home, you will not find drips anywhere, and the transition lines between your walls, ceiling, and trim will be straight as an arrow. Also importantly, you will not notice a sheen difference on your walls no matter what type of light is penetrating the area. These are the differences that create a significant impact on your home, and we take them very seriously. We endeavor to be the best professional painters in the Missoula area.
- Stain and paint regularly: Staining and painting your log house is an essential part of care. Stains absorb into the wood to offer protection against harmful UV rays and moisture. Paint does the same only that it rests on top of the wood. Staining and painting should happen every 5 to 120 years. Leave it to the professionals, and you are sure to come home to a wonderful stained or painted log home.
- Seal your log home: Sealing your log home is another way to protect it from moisture. Moisture and wood do not mix. Moisture will weaken the wood for starters, cause rotting, and eventually, your home will develop a musky smell from water retention. Also, you are sure to meet with mold. Therefore, you must do everything to protect your log home from moisture retention. You can do this by applying a sealant to the wood. The sealant ensures that no moisture penetrates the wood, bring up all these problems.
- Schedule appointments with professionals: The last thing is that you need to schedule appointments with professionals to assess the condition of your log home. A professional will see any potential problems with your log home. A professional will also carry out intricate maintenance activities using specialized equipment and materials. A professional will finally give you expert advice on problem areas and improve your log home experience.
Whatever color or tone you wish to add, we have the premium product to do so. And, by coating the wood with a quality wood stain, you can guarantee greater longevity for your home.
Tips To Maintain Your Log Home
Are you a log homeowner? Or are you thinking about buying one in the future? Whatever the case, there are a few maintenance activities that rest in your hands. These maintenance activities ensure that you will not spend a lot of money on the repair and restoration of your log home every little while. As a responsible log homeowner, pay attention to the following care tips.
- Conduct regular inspections in the interior and exterior: Unfortunately, your home is not invincible. However strong and durable it may look, it may sustain damage from the elements and other external factors. Some of this damage could even go unnoticed for a while, spreading and becoming worse. It will translate to higher spending for repairs. To prevent this, be sure to conduct regular inspections in the inside and outside of the log home. Look for signs of water damage, moisture retention, cracks, fading, etc. early identification means less spending.
- Clean regularly: Just because it is made of wood does not mean that you can go without cleaning your go house. Like other materials, wood retains dust and dirt from exposure to such. Any stuck dirt and dust make it easier to hold moisture; this exposes the wood to water damage. Soon enough, you will have to deal with rot and likely have to replace a few things. Use water, mild detergent, and a soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior of the house.
Pros of Staining a Fence
When you stain your fence, you are not changing its color. Contrary to this, you will be enhancing the existing color, allowing features to pop out a little more. It creates eye-catching detail, and your fence will look amazing. There are a few more pros of staining a fence, including:
- It keeps the original look visible: As mentioned before, staining will not cover the look of the wood. Instead, it will bring out details and improve the original appearance of the wood. Stain soaks into the wood rather than sit on it. It keeps the wood looking beautiful and new.
- It lasts long: Because stain soaks into the wood, it will not crack or peel quickly. It will start to fade gradually, so it will not look unsightly all at once. This gradual fade gives you time to prepare for re-staining and keeps your fence looking great until the day.
- It helps the wood: Stain not only makes the wood look great, but it also keeps it thriving. Stain absorbs into the wood, and this helps the wood to repel moisture. It also protects the wood from warping and even rotting. A coat of stain will keep the fence in good condition.
- It is easy to do: Staining is an important maintenance activity for wooden fences. Luckily, it is easy to do. When you hire a professional service to stain your fence, the experts will be in and out of your home fast because it is easy to do.
Pros of Painting Your Fence
Paint will completely transform your wooden fence. When you paint a fence, you want to make a drastic change because paint sits on the wood. Unlike stain, it will not soak into the wood. Painting a fence has its advantages, including:
- It offers a choice: The most remarkable advantage of painting is that it offers you countless options. Paint comes in a variety of finishes, consistency, colors, and themes. If you want your fence to look a specific way or match your aesthetic, painting will help you achieve that.
- It lasts long: Painting lasts long, especially when professionals do it. When a professional paints your fence well, you could go up to 10 years without worrying about reapplication.
- It is easy to customize: You can use multiple paints to create a personalized touch to your fence. With the availability of variety in colors, you could make your fence as unique as possible. If the plan is to stand out, the painting will help you do that.
- It offers protection: Paint is also a great coating for protection. When you apply paint onto a wooden fence, you keep it safe from moisture and the harmful effects of UV rays from the sun. Painting your wooden fence is a great way to keep it lasting long, and you can rest easy through the wet and dry seasons.
Using quality paints and stains, we will be able to breathe new life into your wooden fence. We can help you develop a great aesthetic in your front or backyard for a very affordable price. If you need a new fence built, we also partnered with the best company for fencing Missoula MT has to offer!